fuck the power company

Welcome friends, family, and strangers to the Main Adel forums!

fuck the power company

Postby Lunatiq » Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:31 pm

so we are getting an addition onto our house. This morning the power company came to hook up all the outlets in the new house, which for some reason required turning off all the power to the house for the day. Mind you, they did not inform me of this, and they turned it off just as i was shampooing my hair in the shower. So day started off with me having to run downstairs with just a towel on to grab 2 bottles of water and rinse my hair off with them.
as if thats not bad enough
i get home today from football practice, sweaty, wanting to just jump in a cold shower and cool down, and relax. I run up to my room, only to discover that for some fucking retarded incompetent reason, the numbfucks only managed to restore power to HALF MY FUCKKING HOUSE, AND THE UPSTAIRS STILL HAS NO FUCKING POWER!!!!!!!!!! so, showers still out, tvs out, no lights in my room, fuck them, fuck them, fuck them, im gonna shaft them up the ass with a spiked dildo the size of a giraffs neck.
how do you manage to turn on power to only half a house?
fucking power company.....
Lunatiq

Postby Warlon » Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:00 pm

Your water lines are electric? That's either stupid as fuck or incredibly bad ass.
Warlon

Postby Lunatiq » Thu Sep 20, 2007 11:08 pm

we dont have city water, we have a well
Lunatiq

Postby Velline » Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:30 am

my parents house is on a well, man when the power goes out for a long time it blows balls cause you lose all access to water, I feel your pain man.

gotta love blizzards that knock out the power, freezing cold, no water and pitch dark
Velline

Postby anton » Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:00 pm

Velline wrote:my parents house is on a well, man when the power goes out for a long time it blows balls cause you lose all access to water, I feel your pain man.

gotta love blizzards that knock out the power, freezing cold, no water and pitch dark

Just to give you an idea of where I sleep during these times...

My room is located above our 2-car garage. There is not an attic above my room, and the only wall collecting to the house is the doorway. The other 3 are facing outside, 2 of which have a window, and 1 of those windows is 10x5 ft. long (roughly). My room was an addition that was hastily added to the house by the previous owners many years ago and decided to overlook proper insulation methods. As such, there have been times I've waken up to the sight of my own breath. Should the power be out (and it has), there is little to no temperature difference of my room and the outside.
anton

Return to Public Discussions